- 1Product Name
- TCI's Catalogue Name
- It shows the other name and the common name etc. of the product.
- 3TCI Product No.
- TCI's Catalogue Number, please use the product number with the chemical name when inquiring and ordering.
- 4Products prepared after purchase order
- 5Unit Sizes
- Available packaged quantities. (Varies per item.)
- US Dollar
- 7Available stock
- >10 means that our warehouse holds more than 10 units of item in stock for immediate dispatch.
- 8Request Bulk Quotation
- Link to Request Quotation Form for unavailable quantities.
- 9Purity / Analysis Method
Symbol Analysis Method （GC） by Gas Chromatography （T） by Titrimetric Analysis （W） by Gravimetric Analysis （E） by Absorptiometry （LC） by High Performance Liquid Chromatography （N） Nitrogen Analysis （NMR） by NMR （V） by Gas Buret
- 10Storage Temperature
- Refrigerated Storage or Frozen Storage is shown if needed.
Even if there is no special indication for storage, we recommend keeping products below 15 °C in a cool, dark place. Please be aware that there may be differences in the recommended storage conditions marked on the product label and the storage temperature indicated in the catalog.
- 11M.F. / M.W.
- Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight
- 12CAS Number
- Chemical Abstracts Service Registry Number
- 13Related CAS Number
- Replaced CAS Numbers and deleted CAS Numbers.
- 14MDL Number
- Reproduced with license of Symyx Available Chemicals Directory.
- 15Packaging and Container
- Packaging and Container are subject to change without prior notice due to safety and reactivity of the products.
- 17Data of Reference
- It's based on literature and our measurements data. (Please note that this isn't specification details which could vary with lot number of each product.) ＊(Lit.) = Literature value. These values are not spec but reference.
ee Enantiomeric excess er Enantiomeric ratio de Diastereomeric excess dr Diastereomeric ratio fp Freezing Point mp Melting Point bp Boiling Point SG Specific Gravity [α]20D Optical Rotation λmax λmax flp Flash Point
Colour Index CI Number from "Colour Index" (3rd edition) EC Enzyme Commission Number Beilstein Beilstein [vol. (suppl.) part, page] Reaxys Registry Number Reaxys Data is used with kind permission of the copyright owner Elsevier Properties SA.
Copyright 2010-2011 ©, Elsevier Properties SA, All rights reserved. Authorized use only. Reaxys® is a trademark owned and protected by Elsevier Properties SA and used under license.
URL : https://www.reaxys.com/info/
PubChem Substance ID PubChem, released in 2004, provides information on the biological activities of small molecules.
PubChem is organized as three linked databases within the NCBI's Entrez information retrieval system.
URL : http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/about.html
Merck Index(14) Monograph Number from "The Merck Index" (14th edition) Reproduced with permission from The Merck Index, Fourteenth Edition.
Copyright©2006 by Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA. All rights reserved.
F&F Fieser & Fieser (vol., page) RTECS# Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances Number
- Globally Harmonized System of Classifi cation and Labelling of Chemicals
- 20Transport Information
- UN Number (UN No.), Hazard Class(es), Packing Group (PG)
- One of the application examples of the corresponding product.
- Link to the Specification Sheet.
- 23Certificate of Analysis
- Link to the Certificate of Analysis corresponding to the entered lot number.
- Link to the PDF of Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Link to the PDF of NMR Sheet.
- 26Related Categories
- Link to list of additional items in related product categories.
- 27Related Information (TCI MAIL)
- Link to the Application page of TCI MAIL.
- 28Spectral Data (SDBS)
- Reference Number of the Integrated Spectral Data Base System for Organic Compounds, constructed by AIST in Japan.