The following details will help you understand how we collect, use and protect your data.
1. Acquisition of customer's personal information
2. Use of personal information
3. Supply of personal information to third parties
- We will not supply personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual concerned, except as required or permitted by law.
- When personal information is used together with third parties or when personal information is legitimately outsourced to third parties in order to complete a task, we will investigate the third parties thoroughly and monitor them to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect any personal information revealed.
4. Management organization and systems for personal information protection
A senior employee of the company is responsible for carrying out the appropriate management of personal information. This senior manager will have the following responsibilites:
- Ensure that the personal information of customers is managed safely.
- Take necessary and appropriate measures against improper electronic access (including by our own employees), computer viruses, etc. to this personal information in order to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, and/or leakage of personal information.
- Educate all our executives and employees to protect and properly manage our customer's personal information.
- Monitors continuous performance, maintenance, and improvement of this policy to ensure it is used appropriately.
5. Disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, and deletion of personal information
6. Links to other websites
7. Contacting TCI America about our policy or your personal information
If you have any questions or comments about our policy, or would like to make changes to your own data, please contact the office manager below:
|Hours of Operation||5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)
(Except Saturday, Sunday, public holidays).