Home > Products
A photopolymer is a photosensitive, optically functional polymer material or resin whose properties, such as solubility, are altered by light irradiation. Photopolymers are widely used as photoresist materials during etching in the manufacture of printed circuits and semiconductor integrated circuits. In positive-type photoresist, photoacid generators (PAG) change the solubility of the photopolymer, whereas negative-type photoresist requires photopolymerization initiators for polymerization and curing. This section includes the monomers required to generate photopolymers.
Please also check Photopolymerization initiators.
- tert-Butyl Acrylate (stabilized with MEHQ)
- 4-Vinylphenyl Acetate (stabilized with TBC)
- Benzyl Glycidyl Ether
- Dicyclopentanyl Acrylate (stabilized with MEHQ)
- Dicyclopentanyl Methacrylate (stabilized with MEHQ)
- 2-Ethyl-2-methacryloyloxyadamantane (stabilized with MEHQ)
- 3-Hydroxy-1-methacryloyloxyadamantane (purified by sublimation)
- Isobornyl Methacrylate (stabilized with MEHQ)
- Isobornyl Acrylate (stabilized with MEHQ)
- tert-Butyl Methacrylate Monomer (stabilized with MEHQ)
- 2-Methacryloyloxy-2-methyladamantane (stabilized with MEHQ)
- Mevalonic Lactone Methacrylate (stabilized with MEHQ)