Ph-BTBT-10 has been recently reported as a p-type material which possesses excellent transport properties. Ph-BTBT-10 exhibits ultra-high mobility (μmax = 14.7 cm2/Vs) comparable to oxide semiconductors (IGZO), and remarkable air stability. TCI has begun fabrication and evaluation of Ph-BTBT-10-based OFET devices using by vacuum deposition methods in our laboratories.
TCIMAIL contains technical papers contributed by leading professors and scientists. We also introduce our new reagents in the fields of synthetic organic chemistry, materials science, life science and analytical chemistry. Examples of application and use are explained in an easy way, using various schemes and charts.
Oxetane Graft Selectively Insertable into Natural Disulfide
3,3-Bis(bromomethyl)oxetane (1) is chemoselectively inserted into the disulfide bond of peptides under mild conditions and can form stable sulfide bonds. Under mild conditions following reduction of the disulfide bridge with tris(2-carboxyethyl)phosphine, 1 reacts with the free sulfides to afford an oxetane grafted peptide. The obtained peptide shows conformational behavior and biological activity similar to the natural peptide. This reaction can be applied not only to the synthesis of stapled peptides but also to the optimization of pharmacokinetics.
Palladium Catalyst for the Synthesis of 2,4,5-Trisubstituted Imidazoles
(1) is a palladium complex used in the C-H arylation of azoles.1) For instance, in the presence of catalytic amount of 1 , 1-methylimidazole is regioselectively substituted by treatment with 1 equivalent of aryl halides at 5th position. When excess amount of aryl halides is used, further C-H arylations proceed at 2 and 4 positions to give trisubstituted imidazoles. Furthermore, when multiple aryl halides are added in sequence, regioselective arylations proceed to afford trisubstituted imidazoles bearing all different aryl substituents. This reaction can be also operated in one-pot.2)1 can be used as a catalyst for the synthesis of multi-substituted heterocyclic compound and is anticipated to be used in the development of medicines and agrochemicals.
Fluorescent Probes for the Characterization of Two Specific Drug Binding Sites on HSA
Human Serum Albumin (HSA) binds to a wide variety of drugs at two primary binding sites (I: blue and
II: yellow), and can have a significant impact on their pharmacokinetics and pharmacological effects. The fluorescent probes,
(2) selectively interact with sites I and II, respectively.1,2)
also binds to drug binding site II specifically.3) Changes in probe fluorescence are analyzed by fluorescence titrations as a result of competitive displacement by drugs and pharmaceuticals. The pattern of fluorescent probe displacement by these reagents enabled the identification of two specific drug binding sites, which illustrates their usefulness for the characterization of the binding sites in HSA.
HPLC Columns for chiral separations “TCI Chiral series”
• A unique stationary phase Polymaleimide (helical polymer) bearing chiral side groups coated on silica gel.
• Suitable for separation of carbonyl compounds and the others ex. Ketones, Esters, Carboxylic acids, N-Protected Amino acids, Alcohols etc.
• Available for three types chiral stationary phase (MB-S, BP-S and CH-S)
• High column load capacity
• Superior column longevity [Maximum pressure: 2900 psi (20 MPa)]
• Affordable price
Reagents for Glyco Chemistry & Biology
of 900 products including 200 new products
- Categorized and description of products for easy to
- Newly-launched N-glycan (synthetic)
- Many oligosaccharides applicable to sugar-conjugation
- 1H NMR spectral data of 250 products
In these Reagent Guides, TCI products have
been classified according to research fields, reaction
types, applications and basic structures. Please click here
to contact TCI local distributors or TCI for a Free Copy!
Synthetic Organic Chemistry &
Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Asymmetric Organocatalysts / Cross-coupling Reaction
Using Transition Metal Catalysts / Condensation &
Solar Cell Research Reagents / OLED / Photochromic
Reagent Guide -
Online Version Available on TCI Website
Reagent Guides, product catalogs by category, are very
useful as reference for finding reagents. Do you know
Reagent Guides are also available as online version on our
You click “Products” tab, then you can go around our
product information by category easily.
Additionally, benefits of online catalogs include;
-New products that aren't included in the paper version are
added every day.
-Product categories that aren’t included in the paper
version are available, and new categories are uploaded
Please click the following product categories, and find