Cyanine dyes are useful for silver photography, and optical recording media by laser sensitivity.1) There are cyanine dyes exhibiting near infrared absorption,2) for instance, indocyanine green (ICG) is a cyanine dye with maximum absorption around 800 nm and is used as a diagnostic agent. In addition, various derivatives of ICG are being investigated as low toxicity, minimal invasive, and bio-imaging dyes.
Alternatively, O0574 is a compound containing a carboxy group on the polymethine moiety of ICG. It can be expected to be used as a material with characteristics that are close to but different from ICG, such as solubility and specific reactivity with biomolecules.
We offer O0574 at a lower price than ICG. We have 1 g and 5 g packages, and will be happy to discuss bulk synthesis requests.
We also offer C3693, a cyanine dye whose maximum absorption wavelength and maximum fluorescence wavelength are reported at 748 and 779 nm, respectively.3,4)
- Sodium 4-[2-[(1E,3Z,5E,7E)-4-Carboxy-7-[1,1-dimethyl-3-(4-sulfonatobutyl)-1,3-dihydro-2H-benzo[e]indol-2-ylidene]hepta-1,3,5-trien-1-yl]-1,1-dimethyl-1H-benzo[e]indol-3-ium-3-yl]butane-1-sulfonate
- 2-[(1E,3Z,5E,7E)-4-Carboxy-7-(1,3,3-trimethyl-1,3-dihydro-2H-indol-2-ylidene)-1,3,5-heptatrien-1-yl]-1,3,3-trimethyl-3H-indolium Iodide
- 1) Organic dye materials for optical recording media
- 2) Spectroscopic and Binding Properties of Near-Infrared Tricarbocyanine Dyes to Double-Stranded DNA
- 3) Approach to a Substituted Heptamethine Cyanine Chain by the Ring Opening of Zincke Salts
- 4) Deciphering the Structure–Property Relations in Substituted Heptamethine Cyanines
- 5) A Method for the High Efficiency of Water-Soluble Carbodiimide-Mediated Amidation
- 6) Monosaccharide analog, molecular probe comprising the same and its application in preparing reagents for labeling cells, bacteria and virus and tracking and developing living body
- L. Cai, L. Wenjun, X. Meng, H. Pan, P. Gong, Y. Ma, S. Li, G. Deng, CN109553643A 2019.