CAS RN: 54301-15-4 | Product Number: A2777
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
* Chem-Supply Pty Ltd (Phone: 08-8440-2000 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__1__9N__3O__3S·HCl = 429.92|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||51264-14-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5692112|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333613|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||9.20 to 10.20 %|
|Melting Point||288 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Quenching of DNA-ethidium fluorescence by amsacrine and other antitumor agents: a possible electron-transfer effect
- Mechanism of antitumor drug action: poisoning of mammalian DNA topoisomerase II on DNA by 4'-(9-acridinylamino)methanesulfon-m-anisidide
- The mechanism of action of mAMSA (a review)
- DNA topoisomerase-targeting antitumor drugs can be studied in yeast
- The cell cycle related differences in susceptibility of HL-60 cells to apoptosis induced by various antitumor agents
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.