CAS RN: 56-12-2 | Product Number: A0282
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White powder to crystaline|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 99.0 %|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||195 °C(dec.)|
- Inhibition and excitation due to gamma-aminobutyric acid in the central nervous system.
- Excitatory actions of GABA during development: the nature of the nurture (a review)
- GABA and GABA receptors in the central nervous system and other organs (a review)
- GABA: a pioneer transmitter that excites immature neurons and generates primitive oscillations (a review)
- Extracellular level of GABA and Glu: in vivo microdialysis-HPLC measurements
- Determination and Comparison of γ-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Content in Pu-erh and Other Types of Chinese Tea
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.