CAS RN: 59729-32-7 | Product Number: C2370
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__1FN__2O·HBr = 405.31|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||59729-33-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5368282|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307911|
|Merck Index (14)||2318|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||183 °C(dec.)|
- Citalopram-pharmacological profile of a specific serotonin uptake inhibitor with antidepressant activity
- Citalopram (a review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic potential in depressive illness)
- Review of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interaction studies with citalopram
- Escitalopram versus citalopram: the surprising role of the R-enantiomer
- Determination of citalopram and escitalopram together with their active main metabolites desmethyl(es-)citalopram in human serum by column-switching high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and spectrophotometric detection
- Analytical procedures for the determination of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressant citalopram and its metabolites (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.