CAS RN: 61281-38-7 | Product Number: C3501
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__3__2O__6 = 416.51|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||112.0 to 116.0 °C|
|Melting Point||114 °C|
- 1) Preparative separation and purification of deoxyschisandrin and γ-schisandrin from Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill by high-speed counter-current chromatography
- 2) A simple and sensitive HPLC method for the simultaneous determination of eight bioactive components and fingerprint analysis of Schisandra sphenanthera
- 3) Pharmacological actions and clinical use of fructus schizandrae
- 4) A survey of Chinese herbal ingredients with liver protection activities (a review)
- 5) Reversal of P-glycoprotein-mediated multidrug resistance of cancer cells by five schizandrins isolated from the Chinese herb Fructus Schizandrae
- 6) Dibenzocyclooctadiene lignans from Schisandra chinensis protect primary cultures of rat cortical cells from glutamate-induced toxicity
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.