CAS RN: 14892-97-8 | Product Number: C3577
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__1__2N__4OS = 332.38|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||306520|
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||207.0 to 211.0 °C|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||16.00 to 17.50 %|
|Melting Point||209 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||380 nm|
- CRISPR-Cas systems for editing, regulating and targeting genomes
- Increasing the efficiency of precise genome editing with CRISPR-Cas9 by inhibition of nonhomologous end joining
- Increasing the efficiency of homology-directed repair for CRISPR-Cas9-induced precise gene editing in mammalian cells
- An Inhibitor of Nonhomologous End-Joining Abrogates Double-Strand Break Repair and Impedes Cancer Progression
- SCR7 is neither a selective nor a potent inhibitor of human DNA ligase IV
- Synthesis and structure determination of SCR7, a DNA ligase inhibitor
- Autocyclized and oxidized forms of SCR7 induce cancer cell death by inhibiting nonhomologous DNA end joining in a Ligase IV dependent manner
- S. V. Vartak, H. A. Swarup, V. Gopalakrishnan, V. K. Gopinatha, V. Ropars, M. Nambiar, F. John, S. K. S. Kothanahally, R. Kumari, N. Kumari, U. Ray, G. Radha, D. Dinesh, M. Pandey, H. Ananda, S. S. Karki, M. Srivastava, J. B. Charbonnier, B. Choudhary, K. Mantelingu, S. C. Raghavan, FEBS J. 2018, 285, 3959.
- Water-soluble version of SCR7-pyrazine inhibits DNA repair and abrogates tumor cell proliferation
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.