CAS RN: 41100-52-1 | Product Number: D3608
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__2H__2__1N·HCl = 215.77|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||19982-08-2|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7937891|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559918|
|Merck Index (14)||5806|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Argentmetric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||292 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Open-channel block of N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) responses by memantine: therapeutic advantage against NMDA receptor-mediated neurotoxicity
- Memantine is a clinically well tolerated N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonist-a review of preclinical data (a review)
- Mechanism of action of Memantine (a review)
- N-methyl D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonists and memantine treatment for Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia and Parkinson's disease (a review)
- Fluorimetric liquid chromatographic analysis of amantadine in urine and pharmaceutical formulation
- Simultaneous liquid chromatographic assay of amantadine and its four related compounds in phosphate-buffered saline using 4-fluoro-7-nitro-2,1,3-benzoxadiazole [A5593] as a fluorescent derivatization reagent
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.