CAS RN: 57808-66-9 | Product Number: D4125
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||243 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Hazard Statements||H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Domperidone, a specific in vitro dopamine antagonist, devoid of in vivo central dopaminergic activity
- Domperidone. A review of its pharmacological activity, pharmacokinetics and therapeutic efficacy in the symptomatic treatment of chronic dyspepsia and as an antiemetic (a review)
- Domperidone: a peripherally acting dopamine2-receptor antagonist (a review)
- Cardiac safety concerns for domperidone, an antiemetic and prokinetic, and galactogogue medicine (a review)
- High-performance liquid chromatographic analysis for the determination of domperidone in human plasma
- Simultaneous estimation of paracetamol and domperidone in tablets by reverse phase HPLC method
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.