CAS RN: 6478-73-5 | Product Number: D5146
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||208.0 to 212.0 °C|
|Melting Point||210 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Ribofuranosyl-benzimidazole derivatives as inhibitors of casein kinase-2 and casein kinase-1
- Synthesis of Nucleosides (a review)
- Synthesis and antiparasitic activity of 1H-benzimidazole derivatives
- Synthesis and biological evaluations of novel benzimidazoles as potential antibacterial agents
- Synthesis and in vitro antimicrobial activity of some novel substituted benzimidazole derivatives having potent activity against MRSA
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.