CAS RN: 73151-29-8 | Product Number: F1008
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__2__0Cl__2N__2OS·HNO__3 = 518.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||72479-26-6|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661427|
|Merck Index (14)||4005|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||7.50 to 8.50 %|
|Melting point||133.0 to 137.0 °C|
|Melting Point||135 °C|
- Physicochemical, structural and analytical studies on fenticonazole, a new drug with antimycotic properties
- Comparison of the in vitro activities of fenticonazole, other imidazoles, metronidazole, and tetracycline against organisms associated with bacterial vaginosis and skin infections
- In vitro activity of sertaconazole, fluconazole, ketoconazole, fenticonazole, clotrimazole and itraconazole against pathogenic vaginal yeast isolates
- Topical fenticonazole in dermatology and gynaecology: current role in therapy (a review)
- HPLC analysis of imidazole antimycotic drugs in pharmaceutical formulations
- Chiral discrimination by HPLC and CE and antifungal activity of racemic fenticonazole and its enantiomers
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.