CAS RN: 60142-96-3 | Product Number: G0318
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__7NO__2 = 171.24|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2359739|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560508|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52390|
|Merck Index (14)||4319|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||166 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- The novel anticonvulsant drug, gabapentin (Neurontin), binds to the α2δ subunit of a calcium channel
- A summary of mechanistic hypotheses of gabapentin pharmacology (a review)
- The mechanisms of action of Gabapentin (a review)
- Simultaneous high-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of pregabalin, gabapentin and vigabatrin in human serum by precolumn derivatization with o-phtaldialdehyde and fluorescence detection
- Development and application of a validated HPLC method for the determination of gabapentin and its major degradation impurity in drug products
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.