CAS RN: 73590-85-9 | Product Number: O0437
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||122.0 to 126.0 °C|
|Melting Point||124 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||307(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
- Role of CYP3A4 in the regulation of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor by omeprazole sulphide
- A simple and sensitive bioanalytical assay for simultaneous determination of omeprazole and its three major metabolites in human blood plasma using RP-HPLC after a simple liquid-liquid extraction procedure
- Asymmetric synthesis of esomeprazole
- Catalytic asymmetric oxidation of heteroaromatic sulfides with tert-butyl hydroperoxide catalyzed by a titanium complex with a new chiral 1,2-diphenylethane-1,2-diol ligand
- Tetra(tetraalkylammonium)octamolybdate catalysts for selective oxidation of sulfides to sulfoxides with hydrogen peroxide
- Asymmetric Oxidation Catalysis by a Porphyrin-Inspired Manganese Complex: Highly Enantioselective Sulfoxidation with a Wide Substrate Scope
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.