CAS RN: 144598-75-4 | Product Number: P1897
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Risperidone compared with new and reference antipsychotic drugs: in vitro and in vivo receptor binding
- The pipeline and future of drug development in schizophrenia (a review)
- Dose-finding study of paliperidone ER based on striatal and extrastriatal dopamine D2 receptor occupancy in patients with schizophrenia
- The pharmacokinetics of paliperidone versus risperidone (a review)
- Paliperidone extended release: a review of its use in the management of schizophrenia
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.