CAS RN: 106266-06-2 | Product Number: R0087
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||170.0 to 174.0 °C|
|Melting Point||172 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Pharmacology of risperidone (R 64 766), a new antipsychotic with serotonin-S2 and dopamine-D2 antagonistic properties
- Biochemical profile of risperidone, a new antipsychotic
- Risperidone compared with new and reference antipsychotic drugs: in vitro and in vivo receptor binding
- Do novel antipsychotics have similar pharmacological characteristics? A review of the evidence
- Metabolism of risperidone to 9-hydroxyrisperidone by human cytochromes P450 2D6 and 3A4
- The pharmacokinetics of paliperidone versus risperidone (a review)
- Simultaneous determination of clozapine, olanzapine, risperidone and quetiapine in plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- HDAC2 regulates atypical antipsychotic responses through the modulation of mGlu2 promoter activity
- M. Kurita, T. Holloway, A. García-Bea, A. Kozlenkov, A. K. Friedman, J. L. Moreno, M. Heshmati, S. A. Golden, P. J. Kennedy, N. Takahashi, D. M. Dietz, G. Mocci, A. M. Gabilondo, J. Hanks, A. Umali, L. F. Callado, A. L. Gallitano, R. L. Neve, L. Shen, J. D. Buxbaum, M.-H. Han, E. J. Nestler, J. J. Meana, S. J. Russo, J. González-Maeso, Nat. Neurosci. 2012, 15, 1245.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.