CAS RN: 61413-54-5 | Product Number: R0110
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__2__1NO__3 = 275.35|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1588548|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659657|
|Merck Index (14)||8251|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||130.0 to 134.0 °C|
|Melting Point||132 °C|
- The antidepressant rolipram suppresses cytokine production and prevents autoimmune encephalomyelitis
- Rolipram, a type IV-specific phosphodiesterase inhibitor, facilitates the establishment of long-lasting long-term potentiation and improves memory
- The antidepressant and antiinflammatory effects of rolipram in the central nervous system (a review)
- Effects of a phosphodiesterase IV inhibitor rolipram on microsphere embolism-induced defects in memory function and cerebral cyclic AMP signal transduction system in rats
- Persistent improvement in synaptic and cognitive functions in an Alzheimer mouse model after rolipram treatment
- Phosphodiesterases as Therapeutic Targets for Alzheimer's Disease (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.