CAS RN: 69617-84-1 | Product Number: R0121
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__4O__2 = 166.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2437673|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661975|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||68.0 to 72.0 °C|
|Melting Point||70 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Rhododendrol biosynthesis and metabolism in Acer nikoense callus
- Quasi-Drugs Developed in Japan for the Prevention or Treatment of Hyperpigmentary Disorders
- Melanogenesis-Inhibitory and Cytotoxic Activities of Diarylheptanoids from Acer nikoense Bark and Their Derivatives
- Rhododendrol, a depigmentation-inducing phenolic compound, exerts melanocyte cytotoxicity via a tyrosinase-dependent mechanism
- Biochemical, cytological, and immunological mechanisms of rhododendrol-induced leukoderma
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.