CAS RN: 15676-16-1 | Product Number: S0501
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||179.0 to 185.0 °C|
|Melting Point||185 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||232(EtOH) nm|
- The pharmacology of sulpiride a dopamine receptor antagonist
- Sulpiride: an antipsychotic with selective dopaminergic antagonist properties (a review)
- Biological activities of sulfonamides (a review)
- Sulpiride (a review on the description, synthesis, physical properties, stability, detection, and pharmacokinetics of sulpiride)
- Sensitive determination of sulpiride in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography
- Application of first-derivative UV-spectrophotometry, TLC-densitometry and liquid chromatography for the simultaneous determination of mebeverine hydrochloride and sulpiride
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.