CAS RN: 3286-46-2 | Product Number: S0964
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__2H__4__6N__8O__6S__2 = 702.89|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||741531|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661026|
|Merck Index (14)||9297|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||137 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
- Chronic administration of sulbutiamine improves long term memory formation in mice: possible cholinergic mediation
- Injection of sulbutiamine induces an increase in thiamin triphosphate in rat tissues
- Pharmacologic and therapeutic features of sulbutiamine (a review)
- Chronic treatment with sulbutiamine improves memory in an object recognition task and reduces some amnesic effects of dizocilpine in a spatial delayed-non-match-to-sample task
- Determination of sulbutiamine and its disulfide derivatives in human plasma by HPLC using on-line post-column reactors and fluorimetric detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.