CAS RN: 19387-91-8 | Product Number: T3058
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||127.0 to 131.0 °C|
|Melting Point||129 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||317(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
- Tinidazole in anaerobic infections. A review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacological properties and therapeutic efficacy
- Tinidazole: a nitroimidazole antiprotozoal agent (a review)
- Tinidazole: from protozoa to Helicobacter pylori - the past, present and future of a nitroimidazole with peculiarities
- Novel application of hydrotropic solubilization in the spectrophotometric analysis of tinidazole in dosage form
- HPLC and LC-MS studies on stress degradation behavior of tinidazole and development of a validated specific stability-indicating HPLC assay method
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.