CAS RN: 127-69-5 | Product Number: U0098
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__1H__1__3N__3O__3S = 267.30|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||263871|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335300|
|Merck Index (14)||8952|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||193.0 to 197.0 °C|
|Melting Point||195 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||271(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- The Mode of Action of Sulfonamides
- Antimicrobial activity of several antibiotics and a sulfonamide against Chlamydia trachomatis organisms in cell culture
- Activities of clarithromycin, sulfisoxazole, and rifabutin against Mycobacterium avium complex multiplication within human macrophages
- Design, synthesis, antimicrobial evaluation and molecular docking studies of some new thiophene, pyrazole and pyridone derivatives bearing sulfisoxazole moiety
- Sulfisoxazole [N1-(3,4-dimethyl-5-isoxazolyl) sulfanilamide] (a review of the analytical profile of sulfisoxazole including synthesis, stability degrdn. and metabolism)
- Multiwalled carbon nanotubes as sorbent for on-line coupling of solid-phase extraction to high-performance liquid chromatography for simultaneous determination of 10 sulfonamides in eggs and pork
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.