CAS RN: 632-85-9 | Product Number: W0010
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__2O__5 = 284.27|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||287152|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335738|
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||205.0 to 209.0 °C|
|Melting Point||207 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||319(EtOH) nm|
- 1)Free radical scavenging and antioxidant activities of flavonoids extracted from the radix of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi
- 2)Characterization of flavonoids in the traditional Chinese herbal medicine-Huangqin by liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- 3)Effects of Sho-saiko-to, a Japanese herbal medicine, on hepatic fibrosis in rats
- 4)New therapeutic aspects of flavones: The anticancer properties of Scutellaria and its main active constituents Wogonin, Baicalein and Baicalin (a review)
- 5)Wogonin, baicalin, and baicalein inhibition of inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 gene expressions induced by nitric oxide synthase inhibitors and lipopolysaccharide
- 6)Anti-hepatitis B virus activity of wogonin in vitro and in vivo
- 7)Flavonoid wogonin from medicinal herb is neuroprotective by inhibiting inflammatory activation of microglia
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.