TCI utilise des cookies pour personnaliser et améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. En poursuivant votre navigation sur notre site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Vous pouvez modifier ou mettre à jour vosparamètres de cookies à tout moment.
Wöhler synthesized urea, the first organic compound to be made from inorganic materials, in 1828. Since then the study of organic chemistry has progressed dramatically and thousands of useful organic compounds have been synthesized using various novel reactions, catalysts, reagents, and synthetic methodologies. Furthermore, efforts have been made to realize environmentally friendly organic synthesis, i.e., green chemistry, and so the use of polymer supported reagents, fluorous solvents or ionic liquids have been studied. In this section you will find lists of our reagents for various purposes including: polymer supported reagents, oxidation, reduction, condensation, protection, and homogeneous metal complex catalysts, etc.
- Enzymatically Cleavable Linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Peptide Nucleic Acid (PNA) Monomers: Raw Materials for Artificial Nucleic Acids with DNA-like structures
- Pseudouridines: Key Component of mRNA Medicine
- New Reagent for Synthesis of Primary Sulfonamides: tBuONSO
- Mono-functionalized β-Cyclodextrins
- Research article by Prof. Makoto Yamashita (Nagoya University)
- List of TCI Brochures on Chemistry
- TCI Product Spotlight
Explorez Chimie catégories
[TCI Practical Example] TEMPO Oxidation Utilizing Iodobenzene Diacetate as a Reoxidant
[Product Highlights] Reagent for Primary Sulfonamide Synthesis
[Featured Products] C(sp2)-C(sp3) Cross-Coupling Reactions for Drug Discovery
[TCI Practical Example] Regioselective Acylation of a Carbohydrate Utilizing the Benzoxaborole Catalyst
[Product Highlights] Non-PEG Linkers for Designing Proteolysis Targeting Chimera Molecules