TCI utilise des cookies pour personnaliser et améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. En poursuivant votre navigation sur notre site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. Vous pouvez modifier ou mettre à jour vosparamètres de cookies à tout moment.
Wöhler synthesized urea, the first organic compound to be made from inorganic materials, in 1828. Since then the study of organic chemistry has progressed dramatically and thousands of useful organic compounds have been synthesized using various novel reactions, catalysts, reagents, and synthetic methodologies. Furthermore, efforts have been made to realize environmentally friendly organic synthesis, i.e., green chemistry, and so the use of polymer supported reagents, fluorous solvents or ionic liquids have been studied. In this section you will find lists of our reagents for various purposes including: polymer supported reagents, oxidation, reduction, condensation, protection, and homogeneous metal complex catalysts, etc.
- Research article by Assoc. Prof. Makoto Ujike (Nippon Veterinary and Life Science University)
- Quaternary Ammonium Salts
- Research article by Asst. Prof. Yasunori Toda and Prof. Hiroyuki Suga (Shinshu University)
- Volatile Chemical Solutions
- DABSO, TrNSO: Reagents for One-Pot Synthesis of Sulfonamides and Sulfonimidamides
- Enzymatically Cleavable Linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- General name reactions are frequently updated.
Explorez Chimie catégories
[Product Highlights] Chiral Ligand for the Synthesis of Optically Active Aziridines
[TCI Practical Example] Peptide Coupling using Mukaiyama Condensation Reagent
[TCIMAIL No.187] DNA Phosphoramidites for Oligonucleotide Synthesis
[TCIMAIL No.187] Visible-Light Photoredox Catalyst to Synthesize 2-Subsituted Piperainzes
[TCIMAIL No.187] Palladium Catalyst for the Suzuki-Miyaura Coupling of Heteroaryl Chlorides
- Building Blocks Bearing 1,2-Diketone Moiety for Heterocyclic Compounds and Organic Semiconducting Polymers
- Electrophilic Sulfur Introducing Reagent for Fused Thiophene Derivative Synthesis
- DualSeal ― Airtight-Double-Cap Bottled Reagents
- NHC Nickel Complex Catalysts for Cross-Coupling Reactions
- Cross-linker to Stabilize DNA Duplexes