Oligosaccharides on the cell surface play important roles in biological phenomena such as cell-cell interactions, cancer metastasis, infection of viruses, and so on. Although various functions of the sugar chains have been described, the most difficult point in glycoscience is still getting enough resources to carry out the research. We supply a large number of sugar syntons for syntheses of glycoconjugates based on our technology, and we offer a custom synthesis service for sugar compounds that are not commercially available. We hope to contribute to the development of glyco-chemistry, glyco-biology, glyco-analytics and other glycoscience.
- Glycan-related Reagents for Extracellular Vesicle (EV) Research [08/14/2023]
- Glyco Reagents for Prebiotics [05/22/2023]
- Natural Polysaccharide and Chemically-modified Polysaccharide Series [03/06/2023]
- A New Function of the Highly Sulfated Hyaluronic Acid [11/07/2022]
- Chemical Synthesized Globo-series Oligosaccarides [10/24/2022]
Glycoscience and TCI's Glycoscience Business
What is Glycoscience? What is TCI's Glycoscience Business?
TCI, with proven experience in glycoscience, is an ideal company to entrust with your business.
Information about Glyco-chemistry and Biology
Just for your reference.
You can see the 1H- and 13C-NMR spectra of our products!