CAS RN: 1066-12-2 | Product Number: D5661
- S-(2E)-2-Dodecenoate Coenzyme A
- S-[2-[3-[(2R)-4-[[[[[[(2R,3S,4R,5R)-5-(6-Amino-9H-purin-9-yl)-4-hydroxy-3-(phosphonooxy)tetrahydrofuran-2-yl]methoxy](hydroxy)phosphoryl]oxy](hydroxy)phosphoryl]oxy]-2-hydroxy-3,3-dimethylbutanamido]propanamido]ethyl] (E)-Dodec-2-enethioate
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>86.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__3H__5__6N__7O__1__7P__3S = 947.82|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Moisture Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||22577096|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 86.0 area%|
- High Affinity InhA Inhibitors with Activity against Drug-Resistant Strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Encoded Library Technology as a Source of Hits for the Discovery and Lead Optimization of a Potent and Selective Class of Bactericidal Direct Inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis InhA
- L. Encinas, H. O’Keefe, M. Neu, M. J. Remuiñán, A. M. Patel, A. Guardia, C. P. Davie, N. Pérez-Macías, H. Yang, M. A. Convery, J. A. Messer, E. Pérez-Herrán, P. A. Centrella, D. Álvarez-Gómez, M. A. Clark, S. Huss, G. K. O’Donovan, F. Ortega-Muro, W. McDowell, P. Castañeda, C. C. Arico-Muendel, S. Pajk, J. Rullás, I. Angulo-Barturen, E. Álvarez-Ruíz, A. Mendoza-Losana, L. B. Pages, J. Castro-Pichel, G. Evindar, J. Med. Chem. 2014, 57, 1276.
- Discovery of New and Potent InhA Inhibitors as Antituberculosis Agents: Structure-Based Virtual Screening Validated by Biological Assays and X-ray Crystallography
- P. Kamsri, C. Hanwarinroj, N. Phusi, T. Pornprom, K. Chayajarus, A. Punkvang, N. Suttipanta, P. Srimanote, K. Suttisintong, C. Songsiriritthigul, P. Saparpakorn, S. Hannongbua, S. Rattanabunyong, S. Seetaha, K. Choowongkomon, S. Sureram, P. Kittakoop, P. Hongmanee, P. Santanirand, Z. Chen, W. Zhu, R. A. Blood, Y. Takebayashi, P. Hinchliffe, A. J. Mulholland, J. Spencer, P. Pungpo, J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2020, 60, 226.
- Roles of tyrosine 158 and lysine 165 in the catalytic mechanism of InhA, the enoyl-ACP reductase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.