CAS RN: 95010-17-6 | Product Number: T2498
2,4,6-Trivinylboroxin - Pyridine Complex
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6H__9B__3O__3·C__5H__5N = 240.67|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6787731|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560015|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||49.0 to 53.0 °C|
|Melting Point||51 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- B. Cottineau, A. Kessler, D. F. O'Shea, Org. Synth. 2006, 83, 45.
- F. Kerins, D. F. O'Shea, J. Org. Chem. 2002, 67, 4968.
- N. F. McKinley, D. F. O'Shea, J. Org. Chem. 2004, 69, 5087.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.