CAS RN: 31469-15-5 | Product Number: D1789
Dimethylketene Methyl Trimethylsilyl Acetal
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__8O__2Si = 174.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1362893|
|PubChem Substance ID||87568258|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||18277|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorless clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Boiling Point||52 °C/22 mmHg|
|Flash point||30 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||0.86|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H226 : Flammable liquid and vapor.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P240 : Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
P210 : Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
P233 : Keep container tightly closed.
P243 : Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
P241 : Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilating/ lighting/ equipment.
P242 : Use only non-sparking tools.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P303 + P361 + P353 : IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P403 + P235 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN1993|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- O. W. Webster, W. R. Hertler, D. Y. Sogah, W. B. Farnham, T. V. RajanBabu, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1983, 105, 5706.
- D. Y. Sogah, O. W. Webster, J. Polym. Sci. Polym. Lett. Ed. 1983, 21, 927.
- G. M. Rubottom, J. Org. Chem. 1983, 48, 4940.
- G. Rousseau, N. Slougui, Tetrahedron Lett. 1983, 24, 1251.
- K. Ikeda, K. Achiwa, M. Sekiya, T. Oida, Tetrahedron Lett. 1983, 24, 913.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.