CAS RN: 666174-80-7 | Product Number: D5355
2,5-Dihydroxybenzoic Acid Butylamine Salt [Matrix for MALDI-TOF/MS]
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__7H__6O__4·C__4H__1__1N = 227.26|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||11096638|
|PubChem Substance ID||354334394|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||115 °C|
- 2,5-Dihydroxybenzoic acid butylamine and other ionic liquid matrixes for enhanced MALDI-MS analysis of biomolecules.
- Characterization of the molecular mass distribution of pullulans by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry using 2,5-dihydroxybenzoic acid butylamine (DHBB) as liquid matrix
- Ionic Matrix for Enhanced MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry for Identification of Phospholipids in Mouse Liver and Cerebellum Tissue Sections
- Definitions of terms relating to mass spectrometry (IUPAC Recommendations 2013)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.