CAS RN: 1405-10-3 | Product Number: F0649
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__3H__4__6N__6O__1__3·3H__2SO__4 = 908.87|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Hygroscopic|
|Related CAS RN||1404-04-2|
|Reaxys Registry Number||9468364|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560000|
|Merck Index (14)||6454|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+53.0 to +60.0 deg(C=10, H2O)(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Drying loss||max. 8.0 %|
|Specific Rotation||56° (C=10,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics: structure, functions and effects on in vitro plant culture and genetic transformation protocols
- Aminoglycoside-nucleic acid interactions: the case for neomycin
- Antimicrobial agents. Part II. The aminoglycosides. Streptomycin, kanamycin, gentamicin, tobramycin, amikacin, neomycin
- N. S. Brewer, Mayo Clin. Proc. 1977, 52, 675.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.