CAS RN: 1405-41-0 | Product Number: G0383
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||1403-66-3|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871021|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Total Nitrogen||8.0 to 10.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+107.0 to +121.0 deg(C=1, H2O)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 18.0 %|
|Specific Rotation||115° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P285 : In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P342 + P311 : If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P304 + P341 : IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- The aminoglycosides
- Structural origins of gentamicin antibiotic action
- Impact of high-inoculum Staphylococcus aureus on the activities of nafcillin, vancomycin, linezolid, and daptomycin, alone and in combination with gentamicin, in an in vitro pharmacodynamic model
- Gentamicin-induced nephrotoxicity: Do we have a promising therapeutic approach to blunt it?
- Mesoporous SBA-15 HPLC evaluation for controlled gentamicin drug delivery
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.