CAS RN: 5799-68-8 | Product Number: M1669
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||CH__2Cl__2O__4S__2 = 213.04|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1812620|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559611|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||51924|
|Appearance||Colorless to Red to Green clear liquid|
|Purity(Argentmetric Titration)||min. 96.0 %|
|Boiling Point||138 °C/15 mmHg|
|Flash point||138 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||1.83|
|Hazard Statements||H314 : Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290 : May be corrosive to metals.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P234 : Keep only in original container.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P390 : Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
P303 + P361 + P353 : IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P301 + P330 + P331 : IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P406 : Store in corrosive resistant container with a resistant inner liner.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3265|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||II|
- G. Opitz, M. Deissler, K. Rieth, R. Wegner, H. Irngartinger, B. Nuber, Liebigs Ann. 1995, 2151.
- G. Opitz, M. Deissler, T. Ehlis, K. Rieth, H. Irngartinger, M. L. Ziegler, B. Nuber, Liebigs Ann. 1995, 2137.
- H. Goldwhite, M. S. Gibson, C. Harris, Tetrahedron 1965, 21, 2743.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.