Bienvenue sur le nouveau site Web de TCI!
CAAC (Cyclic(Amino)(Alkyl)Carbene)-rhodium complexes are used as efficient and selective aromatic hydrogenation catalysts owning from their strongly σ-donating ligands. These catalysts can be used for the synthesis of cyclohexane moieties while still retaining various functional groups like carbonyls, silyls, and boryls in a single step. Under these conditions, the cis-configured saturated hydrocarbon is selectively given.
• Suitable for the conversion of phenols to cyclohexanones
• Effective in cis-selective hydrogenation of multisubstituted aromatic compounds
Related Product Category Page
- 1)Highly Selective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones and Phenols Enabled by Cyclic (Amino)(alkyl)carbene Rhodium Complexes
- 2)Silylarene Hydrogenation: A Strategic Approach that Enables Direct Access to Versatile Silylated Saturated Carbo- and Heterocycles
- 3)Hydrogenation of Borylated Arenes