Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
3D Tissue Staining Kits CUBIC-HV™
CUBIC-HV is a new technology for highly efficient three-dimensional (3D) whole-organ and whole-body staining and imaging, which has been developed by Dr. Ueda, Dr. Susaki and colleagues at RIKEN. CUBICStars, Co. holds the license for CUBIC-HV and manufactures the reagent kits.
TCI offers two CUBIC-HV™1 kits for use in the CUBIC-HV method.
- Versatile whole-organ/body staining and imaging based on electrolyte-gel properties of biological tissues
- E. A. Susaki, C. Shimizu, A. Kuno, K. Tainaka, X. Li, K. Nishi, K. Morishima, H. Ono, K. L. Ode, Y. Saeki, K. Miyamichi, K. Isa, C. Yokoyama, H. Kitaura, M. Ikemura, T. Ushiku, Y. Shimizu, T. Saito, T. C. Saido, M. Fukayama, H. Onoe, K. Touhara, T. Isa, A. Kakita, M. Shibayama, H. R. Ueda, Nat. Commun. 2020, 11, 1982.
- CUBIC-HV™1 3D nuclear staining kit
- Containing buffers and representative nuclear stains to perform 3D nuclear staining of CUBIC-cleared tissues
- CUBIC-HV™1 3D Immunostaining kit
- Containing buffers and anti-NeuN antibody (positive control) to perform 3D immunostaining of CUBIC-cleared tissues
＊Components of the kits are subject to change without notice.
Application (for a single adult mouse brain)
by CUBIC-L [T3740] at 37°C for 2-3 days.
- 3D nuclear staining:
by CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D nuclear staining kit [C3709].
Immerse your sample in CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D nuclear staining buffer containing DAPI, propidium iodide (included in the kit), or your preferred nuclear staining reagent, and incubate it at 37°C for 3-5 days.
- 3D immunostaining:
by CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D Immunostaining kit [C3708].
Immerse your sample in CUBIC-HV™ 1 3D immunostaining buffer containing anti-NeuN antibody (included in the kit) or your preferred antibody, and incubate it at 25-32°C for over one week (dependent on the antibody).
by 1% Formaldehyde Solution at 4°C for 1 day and then at 37°C for 1 hour.
- RI matching:
by CUBIC-R+ [T3741] at room temperature for 2-3 days.
＊It is recommended to perform 3D nuclear staining followed by 3D immunostaining.
＊CUBIC-HV™ is a trademark applied for registration by CUBICStars Co.