Sialylated N-glycan is a typical human-type glycan that is suggested to be strongly correlated with various physiological phenomena, such as viral infection and anti-inflammatory activity, through endogenous immune-receptors. Furthermore, sialylated N-glycan shows relevance to stability of biopharmaceuticals in the blood.
Therefore, TCI has a lineup of sialylated N-glycan reducing end modification products useful for various applications as shown below.
• An amino acid / A peptide
→ for glycoprotein / glycopeptide research
• An azide group
→ for click chemistry
• A chromophore
→ for colorimetric assay of glycosidase
• A fluorescent group
→ for high-sensitive analysis
Please use them depending on your research purpose.
Related Product Topics Pages
- Oligosaccharide Replacement of a Therapeutic Antibody by using Endo-M and Glycosynthase
- Labeled N-Glycan based on Chemical Synthesis
- Core-fucosylated N-Glycan and Labeled Core-fucosylated N-Glycan based on Chemical Synthesis
- Chemosynthesis of Sialosides