CAS RN: 33005-95-7 | Product Number: T3175
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||96.0 to 100.0 °C|
|Melting Point||99 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||314(Phosphate buffer sol.) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
- 1)Tiaprofenic acid: A reappraisal of its pharmacological properties and use in the management of rheumatic diseases
- 2)Clinical pharmacokinetics of tiaprofenic acid and its enantiomers
- 3)Photoreactivity of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory 2-arylpropionic acids with photosensitizing side effects (a review)
- 4)Tiaprofenic acid-photosensitized damage to nucleic acids: a mechanistic study using complementary in vitro approaches
- 5)High-performance liquid chromatographic assay of ketoprofen enantiomers in human plasma and urine
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.