CAS RN: 320-67-2 | Product Number: A2033
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__2N__4O__5 = 244.21|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||620461|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559665|
|Merck Index (14)||887|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||216 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H340 : May cause genetic defects.
H350 : May cause cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Cellular differentiation, cytidine analogs and DNA methylation
- 5-Azacytidine and 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine as inhibitors of DNA methylation: mechanistic studies and their implications for cancer therapy (a review)
- The Role of Methylation in Gene Expression (a review)
- Modes of action of the DNA methyltransferase inhibitors azacytidine and decitabine
- Quantification of 5-azacytidine in plasma by electrospray tandem mass spectrometry coupled with high-performance liquid chromatography
- Induction of pluripotent stem cells by defined factors is greatly improved by small-molecule compounds
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.