CAS RN: 2883-98-9 | Product Number: A2590
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||59.0 to 63.0 °C|
|Melting Point||61 °C|
|Boiling Point||298 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||312(EtOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||102 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ether, Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- 1) An overview on traditional uses and pharmacological profile of Acorus calamus Linn. (Sweet flag) and other Acorus species (a review)
- 2) Pharmacology and toxicology of α- and β-Asarone: A review of preclinical evidence (a review)
- 3) Antioxidant property of α-asarone against noise-stress-induced changes in different regions of rat brain
- 4) Protection of cultured rat cortical neurons from excitotoxicity by asarone, a major essential oil component in the rhizomes of Acorus gramineus
- 5) Neuroprotective effect of alpha-asarone on spatial memory and nitric oxide levels in rats injected with amyloid-β(25-35)
- 6) Hepatic Metabolism of Carcinogenic β-Asarone
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.