CAS RN: 16536-30-4 | Product Number: A5303
Bis(2,4-dinitrophenyl) Oxalate [Chemiluminescence reagent for the determination of fluorescent compounds by HPLC and FIA]
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Toluene,Benzene|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H228 : Flammable solid.
|Precautionary Statements||P240 : Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
P210 : Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
2) The intermediate excites a fluorescent substance from the ground state to an excited state.
3) The fluorescent substance in the excited state returns to the ground state with the emission of light.
Based on this chemiluminescence reaction, the quantifications of H2O2 and glucose,2) light emitting detection of dansyl amino acid on TLC,3) and quantification of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons4) have been reported.
This chemiluminescence reaction was applied to the detection part of HPLC, and 10 fmol level dansyl amino acid was successfully separated and quantified,5) which compared to the conventional method using fluorescence, showed more than 1 order (50 times) higher sensitivity. Furthermore, Imai and co-workers have developed the assay system of dansyl amino acid making use of the DNPO-H2O2 luminous reaction which has been applied to flow-injection analysis.6) The detection limit of dansyl alanine is 5 fmol.
- 1) Chemiluminescence from concerted peroxide decomposition reactions
- 2) Evaluation of peroxyoxalate chemiluminescence for determination of enzyme generated peroxide
- 3) Chemiluminescence: A new method for detecting fluorescent compounds separated by thin-layer chromatography
- 4) Peroxyoxalate chemiluminescence detection of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in liquid chromatography
- 5) a) Determination of fluorescent compounds by high performance liquid chromatography with chemiluminescence detection
- b) A Chemiluminiscence Detector for Trace Determination of Fluorescent Compounds
- 6) Bis(2,4-dinitrophenyl) oxalate as a chemiluminescence reagent. Determination of fluorescent compounds by flow injection analysis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.