Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 66304-01-6 | Product Number: B3125
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||102.0 to 106.0 °C|
|Melting Point||104 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Toluene|
- Nucleic acid therapeutics: basic concepts and recent developments
- 3H-1,2-Benzodithiol-3-one 1,1-dioxide
- Phosphorothioate Oligonucleotides with Low Phosphate Diester Content: Greater than 99.9% Sulfurization Efficiency with “Aged” Solutions of Phenylacetyl Disulfide (PADS)
- Large-Scale Synthesis of Oligonucleotide Phosphorothioates Using 3-Amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione as an Efficient Sulfur-Transfer Reagent
- Mechanism of the sulfurisation of phosphines and phosphites using 3-amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione (xanthane hydride)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.