Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 14371-10-9 | Product Number: C0352
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__8O = 132.16|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1071571|
|PubChem Substance ID||87565485|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||17225|
|Merck Index (14)||2297|
|Appearance||Colorless to Light orange to Yellow clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||-8 °C|
|Boiling Point||252 °C|
|Flash point||129 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||1.05|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Alcohol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Characterization of the action of selected essential oil components on Gram-negative bacteria
- Antimicrobial Activities of Cinnamon Oil and Cinnamaldehyde from the Chinese Medicinal Herb Cinnamomum cassia Blume
- Antibacterial Properties and Major Bioactive Components of Cinnamon Stick (Cinnamomum burmannii): Activity against Foodborne Pathogenic Bacteria
- Composition, antimicrobial activity and in vitro cytotoxicity of essential oil from Cinnamomum zeylanicum Blume (Lauraceae)
- Cinnamaldehydes inhibit thioredoxin reductase and induce Nrf2: Potential candidates for cancer therapy and chemoprevention
- Cinnamaldehyde Content in Foods Determined by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.