CAS RN: 51-83-2 | Product Number: C0596
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6H__1__5ClN__2O__2 = 182.65|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3917459|
|PubChem Substance ID||87565693|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||4583|
|Merck Index (14)||1779|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 99.0 %|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||189 °C|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Alcohol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Acetone,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- TRK-380, a novel selective human β3-adrenoceptor agonist, ameliorates formalin-induced pollakiuria in rats and carbachol-induced bladder contraction in dogs
- Inhibitory effects of salviae miltiorrhizae radix (danshen) and puerariae lobatae radix (gegen) in carbachol-induced rat detrusor smooth muscle contractility
- W. Liang, I. W. Teong J. C. Koon, C. B. Lau, K. P. Fung, P. C. Leung, Int. J. Physiol. Pathophysiol. Pharmacol. 2012, 4, 36.
- Frusemide potentiates acetylcholine and carbachol in contracting the rat urinary bladder
- J. N. Okpukpara, P. A. Akah, J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 1990, 42, 597.
- Carbachol-induced sustained tonic contraction of rat detrusor muscle
- Effects of various selective phosphodiesterase inhibitors on carbachol-induced contraction and cyclic nucleotide contents in the guinea pig gall bladder
- Inhibitory effects of various L-type and T-type calcium antagonists on electrically generated, potassium-induced and carbachol-induced contractions of porcine detrusor muscle
- Carbachol-induced rabbit bladder smooth muscle contraction: roles of protein kinase C and Rho kinase
- Variations in carbachol- and ATP-induced contractions of the rat detrusor: effects of gender, mucosa and contractile direction
- The effect of hypercholesterolemia on carbachol-induced contractions of the detrusor smooth muscle in rats: increased role of L-type Ca2+ channels
- Nitric oxide relaxes bovine ciliary muscle contracted by carbachol through elevation of cyclic GMP
- Effects of nitric oxide donors and nitric oxide synthase substrates on ciliary muscle contracted by carbachol and endothelin for possible use in myopia prevention
- C. Beauregard, Q. Liu, G. C. Chiou, J. Ocul. Pharmacol. Ther. 2001, 17, 1.
- Effects of phorbol ester on carbachol-induced contraction in bovine ciliary muscle: possible involvement of protein kinase C
- Inhibitory effects of amlexanox on carbachol-induced contractions of rabbit ciliary muscle and guinea-pig taenia caecum
- N. Watanabe, Y. Tominaga, K. Mizutani, T. Ogawa, H. Tsunobuchi-Ushijima, Y. Gomi, J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 2000, 52, 1377.
- Inhibition of gastric acid secretion by cholinergic stimulation of the lateral hypothalamic area
- J. A. Gontijo, C. R. Silva-Netto, M. R. Furtado, Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 1990, 23, 361.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.