CAS RN: 512-04-9 | Product Number: D1474
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting point||205.0 to 208.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-123 to -127 deg(C=1, CHCL3)|
|Melting Point||205 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-126° (C=1,CHCl3)|
- 1) Steroid research at Syntex: “the Pill” and cortisone (a review)
- 2) Cancer chemopreventive and therapeutic effects of diosgenin, a food saponin (a review)
- 3) A review on pharmacological and analytical aspects of diosgenin: a concise report (a review)
- 4) Diosgenin is an exogenous activator of 1,25D3-MARRS/Pdia3/ERp57 and improves Alzheimer's disease pathologies in 5XFAD mice
- 5) Diosgenin-induced cognitive enhancement in normal mice is mediated by 1,25D3-MARRS.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.