CAS RN: 1257-08-5 | Product Number: E0890
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__1__8O__1__0 = 442.38|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||65603|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727012|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-175.0 to -185.0 deg(C=1, EtOH)|
|Melting Point||255 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-177° (C=1,EtOH)|
- Determination of Tea Components with Antioxidant Activity
- Metabolism of green tea catechins: an overview
- Green tea extract: Chemistry, antioxidant properties and food applications - A review
- Antiviral effect of catechins in green tea on influenza virus
- Green Tea: Nature's Defense against Malignancies (a review)
- Multistage carcinogenesis process as molecular targets in cancer chemoprevention by epicatechin-3-gallate
- Studies on protective mechanisms of four components of green tea polyphenols against lipid peroxidation in synaptosomes
- Growth inhibition and regression of human prostate and breast tumors in athymic mice by tea epigallocatechin gallate
- Antioxidant properties of polyphenols extracted from green and black teas
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.