CAS RN: 58306-30-2 | Product Number: F0922
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||125.0 to 129.0 °C|
|Melting Point||130 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
- Febantel, a new broad-spectrum anthelminthic
- H. Wollweber, H. Koelling, A. Widdig, H. Thomas, H. P. Schulz, P. Muermann, Arzneim.-Forsch. 1978, 28, 2193.
- In vitro febantel transformation by sheep and cattle ruminal fluids and metabolism by hepatic subcellular fractions from different animal species
- Efficacy of a drug combination of praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate, and febantel against giardiasis in dogs
- S. C. Barr, D. D. Bowman, M. F. Frongillo, S. L. Joseph, Am. J. Vet. Res. 1998, 59, 1134.
- Rapid determination of the antiparasitic drugs flubendazole and febantel in feeds by HPLC with ultraviolet detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.