CAS RN: 52705-93-8 | Product Number: G0550
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__8H__8__2O__1__8 = 947.17|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5723313|
|PubChem Substance ID||468591929|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||57.50 to 63.50 %|
|Melting Point||207 °C(dec.)|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Ginsenoside-Rd attenuates oxidative damage related to aging in senescence-accelerated mice
- Ginsenoside Rd from Panax notoginseng is cytotoxic towards HeLa cancer cells and induces apoptosis
- Neuroprotective effects of ginsenoside Rd against oxygen-glucose deprivation in cultured hippocampal neurons
- Anti-inflammatory effects of ginsenosides from Panax ginseng and their structural analogs (a review)
- Ginsenoside Rd attenuates early oxidative damage and sequential inflammatory response after transient focal ischemia in rats
- Chromatographic fingerprint analysis-a rational approach for quality assessment of traditional Chinese herbal medicine
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.