Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 4261-42-1 | Product Number: I1087
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__2__0O__1__1 = 448.38|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||68256|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Yellow to Orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||53.40 to 57.40 %|
|Water||max. 5.0 %|
|Melting Point||235 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||30.1° (C=0.6,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||348(MeOH) nm|
- Hypoglycaemic activity of Gentiana olivieri and isolation of the active constituent through bioassay-directed fractionation techniques
- Isoorientin induces apoptosis and autophagy simultaneously by reactive oxygen species (ROS)-related p53, PI3K/Akt, JNK, and p38 signaling pathways in HepG2 cancer cells
- Isoorientin induces apoptosis through mitochondrial dysfunction and inhibition of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway in HepG2 cancer cells
- Advance on the Flavonoid C-glycosides and Health Benefits (a review)
- Isolation and purification of 4 flavone C-glycosides from antioxidant of bamboo leaves by macroporous resin column chromatography and preparative HPLC
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.