Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 13241-33-3 | Product Number: N1121
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__8H__3__4O__1__5 = 610.57|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335519|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Melting point||241.0 to 245.0 °C|
|Melting Point||243 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-97° (C=1,Pyridine)|
- 1)Antioxidant Activity of Citrus Limonoids, Flavonoids, and Coumarins
- 2)Juice components and antioxidant capacity of citrus varieties cultivated in China
- 3)Flavanones in citrus fruit: Structure-antioxidant activity relationships
- 4)Neuroprotective Effects of the Citrus Flavanones against H2O2-Induced Cytotoxicity in PC12 Cells
- 5)Selection of citrus varieties highly productive for the neohesperidin dihydrochalcone precursor
- 6)Flavanones in oranges, tangerines (mandarins), tangors, and tangelos: a compilation and review of the data from the analytical literature (a review)
- 7)Flavonones in grapefruit, lemons, and limes: A compilation and review of the data from the analytical literature (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.